The Pallet Alliance, Inc. was founded in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in the summer of 1995, specifically to develop custom-solutions for large, multi-site companies in The United States, Canada, and Mexico. Its expertise in assisting customers of all sizes in diverse industries to develop customized solutions that address their unique requirements has continued to evolve.
Co-founders Sandra Messinger, with an extensive and nuanced background in management, along with husband Paul Messinger’s barrier-busting and visionary technical/sales experience in the Pallet Industry, conceived the idea of a single accountable entity that would fully integrate, optimize and manage nationwide pallet and packaging programs committed to:
- Listen to the real needs of both customers and vendors
- Question all assumptions about what can be accomplished together
- Nourish and motivate a collaborative and empowered company work culture
The Pallet Alliance, Inc. continues to seek opportunities to develop real-world custom solutions, re-imagining the business of moving America’s business:
- through long-term partnerships by doing the right things for the right reasons
- to identify and achieve best overall cost and productivity for large, multi-site companies throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico